at Frost Ice Loft
Frost Ice Loft is the world’s largest permanent indoor ice bar where the entire surroundings, from the walls and bar, to the furniture and drink glasses, are constructed of ice.
Upon arrival, your group will be provided with insulated capes and gloves to wear, because the temperature inside the bar is maintained at 21 degrees! Frost’s professional bartenders will offer each team member a YoYo signature drink and your group will have up to 45 minutes to roam the bar and mingle with each other. A Master Ice Sculptor will take your team over to Frost’s new warm event space and lead your group in a team building Ice Sculpting program. Participants will be divided into teams whose goal is to sculpt a block of ice into a masterpiece. Not many people have ever carved ice, much less in a team environment. The results are amazing!
- Each team member will be fitted with an insulated cape and gloves for use in Ice Bar.
- Your group will have 45 min. in the Ice Bar prior to the event. (This is optional, your group can choose to opt out of this portion of the program if desired.)
- A YoYo Signature Drink in an iced glass will be offered to each participant.
- Following the Ice Bar experience, your group will head into Frost’s private event space
- Teams of 3-5 sculptors will be formed
- Master Ice Sculptor will begin with an impressive ice carving demonstration!
- Each team will plan, design, build and display the ice sculpture they create
- Your group will use simple hand tools and metal gloves
- Judging of sculptures at the end by our staff or yours; Overall Design, Proper Planning, Teamwork, Cleanliness and Organization, Technique and Degree of Difficulty
- What your group sculpts will be at the discretion of the sculptor. If you have a specific design in mind please let us know!
- We recommend dressing in layers so you’re warm for Frost Ice Bar, but be ready to get down to work for the Ice Sculpting program.
Frost Ice Loft
1 Faneuil Hall Square
Boston, MA 02109
(Frost Ice Bar is located on the 3rd floor, above American Eagle Outfitters, near the Greenway.)
The walls are glistening and washed in ever-changing color, the furniture hand carved, the bar is something like you’ve never seen before and the glasses promise to keep your drink perfectly chilled. FROST ICE BAR is quite literally the coolest bar in Boston! Maintained at a refreshing 21˚F, FROST ICE LOFT is New England’s only and the world’s largest permanent indoor ice bar where the entire surroundings from the walls and bar, to the furniture and drink glasses are constructed of ice. Featuring breathtaking ice sculptures and handcrafted cocktails; FROST ICE BAR provides a truly unique, fun and memorable experience that is constantly changing.
Garage Parking is available at the 75 State Street Garage. The entrance is located on 5 Broad Street.
Receive $3.00 off parking with coupon from Frost Bar. Please ask upon arrival.
$15.00 parking after 5:00pm on weekdays; $3.00 off validation coupon.
Buy discounted parking online at 75StateStreetGarage.com or call 617-443-2817 for more details.
Team Building Benefits
- A COOL event
- Great ice breaker
- Test of teamwork and skill
- Stimulate interaction amongst teammates
What to Expect
- 45 minutes in Frost's Ice Bar
- Use of Insulated Capes and Gloves for Ice Bar
- YoYo Signature Drink in Iced Glass
- Private Event Space for Program
- Master Ice Sculpting Instructor
- Use of Tools and Metal Gloves for Sculpting
- *18% administrative room fee added at checkout
1 Faneuil Hall Square Boston, MA 02109