at Boston Winery
We’ve taken the local paint night to a whole new level.
Yes, your team is not only enjoying wine while they paint, they are painting in the unique and awesome Boston Winery. Your team is not just painting their own artwork, they are working on the bigger picture as teams initially work on their small components and then coming together with other teams to create this huge mural. To truly create a Boston masterpiece teams will need to share information, collaborate and operate as a total team to produce their team’s work of art.
The final Boston masterpiece is huge!
This will prove to be a remarkable piece of art that the your group will be proud to have contributed to and it can be hung at work as a permanent reminder. Your impressive masterpiece can taken back to the office or be donated to a local community center, nursing home or beneficiary of your choice. This Paint a Mural of Boston program is quite simply one of the most effective, memorable and meaningful team builds around and it’s great fun too!
- Minimum of 6 hours drying time needed.
- If you are not donating artwork, please arrange to pick up the mural afterwards, or make arrangements in advance for delivery.
- We highly recommend wearing appropriate clothing to paint in.
We have teamed up with Boston Winery to offer your team the following programs. Please let your Event Coordinator know if you would like to add any of the following events on.
- Wine tasting and tour of winery $25.00 per person
- Pasta making workshop $60.00 per person
- Make and bottle your own wine program! $45.00 per person
- Bus Transportation to and from your Boston Location. $550.00 per bus.
26 Ericsson Street
Boston, MA 02122
- Free on-site parking
- Bus transportation can be arranged to and from your Boston Location
Join us in Boston Winery’s warm and inviting historic, Civil War-era brick and stone building.
Team building Benefits
- Seeing and being part of the Bigger Picture
- Cross-functional Collaboration
- Communication, Networking & Fun
- Community Service Project (if your group is donating their artwork)
What to Expect
- Preparation of the Event Including Administration & Logistics
- Professional Team building Facilitator and Assistant(s)
- Canvases, Paint, Brushes (All Materials)
- Cheese & Fruit Platters
- Assistance with Donation (if desired)
- Add on Wine Tasting, Pasta Making OR Make & Bottle Wine Program
26 Ericsson Street, Boston, MA 02122, United States