Boston Dance Studio
“If you can walk, you can dance!”
Dance your way to a happy work day! With professional instruction your teams will dance, learn, compete and be judged on which team comes together to create the most clever and entertaining team dance. After a brief introduction, your group will be divided into teams and taught mini routines by our professional instructors. The dancing staff has been collectively teaching dance for 20+ years. They strongly believe anyone can learn to dance with their fun and easy method of teaching. Dances will be performed as a group and can either be judged by one of our professional dancers or even your boss! Trophy’s are awarded based on best dance technique, teamwork, best costume, most creative etc…
Onsite we will have boxes of props; boas, canes, top hats, costume pieces. Your team’s routines can be filmed and DVD’s can be sent out or we can post a private YouTube link.
15 minute introduction
1 Hour Program
15/30minutes Wrap Up
Dancing with the Stars
We will split the participants into teams. This will be dependent on group size. We will have each team learn a short routine. Professional dance instructors will be on hand to work with teams. During the wrap up, dancers will dance in front of the judges and trophies will be awarded.
And the Winner is….
Your teams will be judged based on the following:
- Most Enthusiastic
- Best Signature Move
- Most likely to dance professional
- Most Creative (includes costume & choreography)
- Instructor’s Choice
- Fan Favorite: Overall Winner
The recently renovated dance studio is just outside of Boston. Located on the 2nd floor of an elevator building, sits a beautiful ballroom dance facility with two dance studios, floor to ceiling mirrors, as well as convenient off street parking adjacent to the building.
Team Building Benefits
- Build healthy relationships, greater communication and unleash team spirit
- Break down barriers; create a more resilient organization and thriving culture
- Encourage brainstorming, working together
- Develop leadership and build team trust
What to Expect
- 2 hour ballroom rental
- Professional Lead Dancer(s)
- Box of props available for use!
- DVD or Photos of Event based upon request
Boston, MA, United States